The 2022 SOAR Engagement Calendar
- The weekly engagement calendar will be 5.5" x 8.5", spiral bound and professionally printed in full color.
- We have room for about 60 photos or so along with accompanying text.
- We will try to accommodate special requests for placement in the calendar, but SOAR will have the final say regarding placement.
- We ask that each person submitting a photo and text purchase at least one calendar.
- Deadline for submissions is October 25, 2021
- All photos submitted must be of a +rescue+ Airedale(s).
- By submitting your photo, you are giving SOAR permission to use the photo in the 2022 engagement calendar and any promotional material related to the calendar.
- Photos should be high resolution to get the best quality results.
- Photos can have people with the rescue Airedale(s) or just rescue Airedale(s).
- Each family is limited to one page, but your page can feature multiple dogs.
- You are encouraged to submit a short paragraph about the rescue Airedale(s). Try to keep the text to no more than 100 to 150 words or so. Remember that the text and photo must all fit on one page.
- Text should talk about things like why this Airedale(s) is special to you, how he or she came into rescue, cute antics, or a memorable moment.
- SOAR reserves the right to work with each submitter to refine any text if needed. Revisions will be sent to the submitter for approval.
How to Pay for an Order
- Pay for your order in one of the following ways:
- The calendars cost $22 each (US), $25 each (Canada), $28 each (overseas) - shipping included
- Calendars will be shipped by the end of November in time for holiday giving.
PAY WITH PAYPAL
PAY WITH CHECK
You may also pay with a *check* made payable to *SOAR. *Be sure to note what items you are ordering and their quantities and include your email address and/or telephone number in case of questions. Mail your check to:
1721 Peavy Road
Howell MI 48843