My daughter did a project for PowerPoint club and she picked Finn, our SOAR dog. I have been meaning to write and say how happy we are with Finn, we tell everyone how we rescued Finn with SOAR. He is such a great dog, I never had or even knew any Airedales before, so I was not sure what to expect, but he is such a great family dog. Finn has helped our family move on from the loss of our 11-year yellow Lab, Teava. I needed Finn just as much as he needed me. We love him and spoil him rotten!! I have four children, 10 and under, so he gets plenty of attention. Thanks for starting SOAR! Oh, do they ever stop chewing up the house???
(Editor’s note: We could not copy Claire’s exact PowerPoint presentation, but we tried to duplicate her work as best we could.)
Cute + Trouble = Finn
by Claire Schnefke
My rescued dog
* 6 months ago we rescued Finn
* Starting Over Airedale Rescue.
– Help Airedale’s who have no home
– Started by a women in Michigan
* Finn was originally from Ft. Wayne, IN
He is the King of Terriers. Airedales are
They don’t shed!
Finn loves to:
* Go for long walks Play
at the park
* Chase cats, squirrels, and deer.
* Bark at strangers
* Smell things
* And if he doesn’t get a
lot of exercise he ….
Chews on Anything!
* He has destroyed a lot of toys. He
loves to eat butter and any food in
* Hi I am Claire! I am 9 years old. I am in Mrs. Trees class.
* I love Finn!